THE PATTERNS ON THESE PAGES ARE BEING TRANSFERRED TO MY WEBSITE:

Tatting Just For You

WHEN YOU GET TO THE WEBSITE JUST CLICK ON THE LINK IN THE UPPER RIGHT HAND CORNER (TATTYPATTY'S FREE PATTERNS).

Monday, January 9, 2012

A fresh new medallion for a brand new year. I just felt like using my David Reed wooden shuttle so sat down and tatted up this medallion in size 10 thread. The shuttle is a larger one that I ordered specifically for larger size threads.

Here is the medallion - or small doily. It measures approximately 5 inches across and is, of course, super easy - so you new tatters get your shuttle.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Maybe I'll use my David Reed Smith shuttle to duplicate your lovely pattern. Thanks for sharing@

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can use any shuttle to duplicate the pattern. Shuttles do not form the stitches - your fingers do that. Shuttles merely hold your thread in a convenient form. I used that particular shuttle because it was bigger and held more of the thicker thread :-)

    Tattypatty

    ReplyDelete