THE PATTERNS ON THESE PAGES ARE BEING TRANSFERRED TO MY WEBSITE:

Tatting Just For You

WHEN YOU GET TO THE WEBSITE JUST CLICK ON THE LINK IN THE UPPER RIGHT HAND CORNER (TATTYPATTY'S FREE PATTERNS).

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Simple Tatted Flower

This is just a simple tatted flower. Not much in white but you sure can use green for the stem and leaves, maybe yellow for the center and a color for the petals and that would make it pop. I tat these things then they go into a box and I don't see them again. I keep them simply for future books or articles I wish to make.

This is tatted in size 30 white Cebelia. It measures about 4 1/2" long and 3" wide. I think if I did it again it would look better in size 20 thread.

2 comments:

  1. I would use it as an applique on pillowcases tea towels. You can always tat it in size 20 or 10 thread for a heftier piece.

    ReplyDelete